GALAXY HomeCare & Health Services, LLC
Wound care is a must-have service in the home healthcare industry. You no longer can imagine owning an agency without providing this type of service for your patients. Because of this, at GALAXY HomeCare & Health Services, LLC, we offer a quality service for wound care through our trained and experienced caregivers.
Our staff is trained in managing wounds and following the recuperation process. The caregivers we provide to our clients are also trained in using devices needed for dealing with injuries. They are adept at choosing and administering the right products for wound management.
Our Wound Care Services
- Evaluation and assessment of wounds that may require further treatment, such as ulcers and sores
- Resources and education from nurse experts
- Wound care and pain management
- Specialized care plans
- Preventative treatment to avoid future wounds
At our agency, our caregivers are trained to assist patients while they are in the hospital and upon their return home. Our trained caregivers and skilled nurses stand out during the transition from hospital to home. Making this change smoothly is essential for our patient’s well-being. This level of service and care what you will receive upon contracting GALAXY HomeCare & Health Services, LLC. We offer services in Dallas, Georgia, and surrounding areas including Bartow, Carroll, Cobb, Clayton, Cherokee, Douglas, Fulton, Floyd, Haralson, Paulding.
The caregivers at GALAXY HomeCare & Health Services, LLC are trained to accommodate the patient’s individual recovery regime. A specialized program is uniquely tailored for every individual patient. Depending on their needs and severity of wounds, our staff can provide clients with:
- IV therapy at their homes, in case of an infection
- Exercise therapy designed to improve endurance, strength, and the ability to fulfill daily duties quickly
- Help with administering medication
- Personal care with tasks such as bathing or grooming
- Cooperation with outside factors, such as buying medical equipment, coordination with social services, and/or transportation